You will need: a packet of Henné Color powder, a container for mixing, a spoon, a comb, a towel, a pair of rubber gloves and a plastic shower cap. Additionally you could use a bottle of Henné Color Baume Conditionneur (conditioner) and a rich skincream on your forehead, ears and neck to protect your skin from colouring. Read the instruction leaflet with the package, before using the product.
1. Tip the sachet into the container. (With short hair, half a sachet is enough)
2. Add very hot water and stir to until a smooth paste is obtained. Additionally you could add some conditioner to make the paste more creamy and easier to apply. Leave to cool until bearable.
3. Wash and dry your hair. (Additionally you could apply the rich skincream)
4. Put on the protective gloves and drape the towel over your shoulders. Apply the paste strand by strand and massage it into the scalp. Once the roots have been uniformly covered, work the paste all along the hair to the tips. Cover your hair with the shower cap. You could put your towel around it for extra warmth.
5. Leave to act for 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on how deeply you want to colour your hair. To obtain deeper colouring leave it longer. You could use a hair dryer to shorten the application time. People with a light natural haircolour need a shorter application time as people with dark hair. Clean your skin from excess drops of paste to prevent colouring of your skin.
6. Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove all trace of the paste. You may rinse a final time with cold water to close the hair follicles.
Henné Color powder provides long-lasting tonal hair colouring. Shampooing gradually removes the colour. If you use Henné Color powder regularly, you will obtain increasingly intense and lasting colouring.
Back to Henna powder