You will need: a package of Crème Colorante colouring cream, a towel, a pair of scissors. Read the instruction leaflet with the package before using the product.
1. Wash and dry your hair.
2. Shake the bottle vigorously and cut off the top of the lid. Put on the protective gloves from the package and drape a towel over your shoulders. Begin by applying the cream to the roots, working along partings. Work the product all along the hair, to ensure that it is evenly distributed.
3. Gather your hair together on the top of your head and cover it with the included plastic cap. You could drape your towel around your head for extra warmth.
4. Clean excess cream from your skin.
5. Leave the cream to act for 10 to 45 minutes. Reduce the application time if your hair has been chemically treated.
6. Add a little water and work the cream into a lather. Rinse thoroughly.
Henné Color's products comply with the strict guidlines of the European Union's Cosmetic Regulations. Hence they are safe to use, and not in any way damaging to your health. Please read the instruction leaflet with the package before use.
Back to Colouring Cream